Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in the city of Orange, California. With my wonderful partner JP as well as my happy father Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform, @annephung. I post my daily life: the highs the lows and all in between. At the age of 1 year old, my family and I immigrated from the United States to America. If not because of the sacrifices made by my parents, I may not even be here today sharing the journey with the world. So that they could give their children a chance at a more prosperous future, I focused on success and worked hard to get there. I had a plan to attend school, graduate and get an employment that was good. After that, I was looking for to have a family and a wife. I believed that this was the epitome of success but life was not so sure to demonstrate what success meant. The year was 2013, and I realized that I was not happy being in my job as a corporate employee. Status and money did make me feel happy. I believed that I was just wasting my time in exchange for money. While I moved toward a new direction in my life, I began to discover that I was a personal trainer and my passion. I am a lover for exercise, enjoy being around people and helping people. In 2014 I started my business on the side and in this 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th birthday. It is rare to find Asian women in the industry. To be a leader in my field and provide quality coaching to enable others to achieve an improved and happier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to meet their needs and to reach their targets. It is my goal for me to help others chase their dreams, and to achieve the life they've always dreamed of. When my business was taking the air I also lost my mom. This loss is the most devastating of them all. The eight years she fought fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I'll remain close to her in my heart. The lessons of life often go unnoticed however they are extremely useful. In so many ways, the loss of my mother has changed my life. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. The day she died in the year of Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create with a fresh start. To me, it was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. In my 30s I feel a sense of living and being alive. I don't feel that I'm just another number. As I tell my story I hope that my words will resonate with yours. My hope is that my words will make you aware that you're never truly alone. I believe that you are blessed with the potential to accomplish everything you desire. I pray that you live your life to its fullest and to die with no regrets, as dying is the only thing promised to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Elizabeth Tulloch and Heather Hemmens Feet And Legs

Melissa Oneil measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size